Welcome to Clarity Imaging (formerly Valley Imaging) ZeroFP PACS viewer for Referrers.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditional on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all users who access the ZeroFP Service. By accessing and using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and accept full responsibility for the security of the username and password issued to you by Clarity Imaging.
If you disagree with or cannot abide by any part of the Terms then you must not access the viewer.
In order to protect the privacy and confidentiality of the information to which I have access as an authorised user of Clarity Imaging Zero FP viewer, I agree that:
- It is my responsibility to preserve patient privacy and protect the confidentiality of the information to which I have access. In doing so I will comply with the relevant privacy legislation and regulations, including but not limited to the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 and the NSW Health Records and Information Privacy Act 2002.
- The Zero FP viewer is for clinical review purposes only and not to be used for diagnostic reporting.
- I shall take all reasonable measures to protect the security of the username and password assigned to me by Clarity Imaging and not share access with others or permit unauthorised access. If unauthorised access via my password occurs or security is compromised I will immediately change my password via the "change password" function or by contacting IT support at Clarity Imaging on 02 49902655, email@example.com.
- I will report any knowledge of any unauthorised access either via the use of my user name or another user name, directly and immediately to Clarity Imaging on 02 4990 2655.
- Zero FP viewer is for access only to those patients referred by me to Clarity Imaging and under my immediate medical care. Access to patient images and reports, including the use of the "breakglass" function is for medical treatment purposes only and shall only include examinations relevant to such treatment.
- Use of the "breakglass" function is reserved for access to patients who has provided their individual consent. This is restricted to patients under the immediate care of a Medical Practitioner who did not refer for the examination but is now responsible for medical treatment in relation to the examination.
- Any attempt to copy images or patient information from the ZeroFP viewer, without expressed permission of Clarity Imaging or the patient is prohibited.
- Any attempt to alter, remove or delete, images or patient information from the ZeroFP viewer is prohibited.
- It is the responsibility of the user to logout of the system when not in use or when left unattended.
- I agree that as an authorised user of Clarity Imaging Zero FP viewer, I indemnify Clarity Imaging in relation to all losses, damages, actions, claims, costs or expenses which may be brought against, suffered or incurred by Clarity Imaging as a direct or indirect result of my failing to comply with the terms set out above.